<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, November 18, 2012
Just a little booster.

I am not one who dances with random strangers. However, recently I found myself in such a position as this.

It took me awhile to realise what was happening and what I was doing.

How can I not know what was happening?

Well, I knew that I was dancing and every now and then, someone random finds their way into the group to have fun.

What doesn't usually happen is that the someone random happens to be rather decent looking and wanting to dance with me.

Nope. I usually don't get the attention and am pretty contented not having it. It's usually other girlfriends whom the guys ply their charm on.

Not me.

So that's why it took me awhile to realise that this guy was wanting to dance with me.

I admit, I enjoyed the attention.

It certainly did wonders for my self esteem that has been on the slightly low side recently.

Just the little booster that I needed.

Thank you glitterman.