<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, October 12, 2012
eHarmony

Yes, I have become an eHarmony member for the second time in my life.

I wish I could say things are going well and that I am meeting many potential partners in life.

Unfortunately, it appears that since joining this website, it has brought out the worst in me and makes me feel quite dejected.

I have realised that I can be quite superficial and I am quite embarrassed by it. Never thought that I could be a person who judges a book by its cover.

But like a friend once said about being attracted to the opposite sex, "she has to look attractive enough for me to take notice of her and want to get to know her more. But if she is lacking in this attractiveness despite having a great personality, I would never have noticed her in the first place to actually start anything..."

Makes sense but it still hurts.

And it works both ways.

I have had that many match closes and communication ignores that it feels like I am being rejected before anything can even develop.

Perhaps I am just not cut out for this whole relationship thing.

Whatever it is Lord, I pray that you will continue to remind me that my life is in your hands and that you have a plan and purpose for me.

That you will be the author of my love story and that I just need to continue to believe and trust in you and that you will SOON fulfil the desires my heart.

Patiently wait I will.

:)