<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 02, 2012
Exams

Another test to prove that I'm good enough, that I'm adequate, competent, safe, smart, accomplish and all that...

To show the world that I'm all that and more, and to ask people to leave their health matters with me and I will make them better.

Am I all that? I don't feel that way. Don't think I ever will.

My attitude towards this exam has been "just let me pass lord, I know that I could have done better, but just let me pass"

But for someone reason, this morning, my attitude was a little different.

Call it divine inspiration or intervention, but I know think " God, you will let me pass, I demand that you pass me. That
your grace and favour continue to pour into me. That this will all be done for the glorification of your name"

Thank you Lord.

I believe in the impossible made possible by God.