<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 05, 2012
Decisions

It has come to the part of my life yet again when I have to make some in a way life changing decisions.

Last year, around this time, I was having to think if I should stay in Albany or leave for Derby.

I am now in Derby and have yet to regret coming here. Sure, it has had its challenges but I have always thankfully found grace in of them.

Now, with exams looming and knowing that I'm not particularly ready for them, but I am not sure if I will ever be ready for them either...

And having to decide what I going to do for the next year is putting a damper my mood these days.

Going on leave would be awesome, but it feels odd not to work since I have been working for all the time ever since I graduated.

Lord, please direct me in the path that I should take. I know that you know what is the best for me. And should i venture in the wrong direction, please bring me back to your in your own gentle way.

Thank you too, for blessing me with the discipline for the past one week to exercise. I can only believe that it came from you as I know what I would not have been able to have done this on my own.

Continue to change me Lord and do your good work in me.

XOXO