<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, January 26, 2012
Love Stories

I recently found out on Facebook that a friend of mine from years ago got engaged.

I'm pretty sure I shed a few tears of joy for her and her new fiance.

It has taken her awhile to get to this new chapter in her life.

Through many trials and tribulations, from emotional highs to lows...

Many could have given up. Lost faith, lost hope and gone another direction, without God.

But yet, she persisted and held on strong knowing that through these many trials and tribulations, its not a test of her faithfulness but chance to show how faithful God is to her.

And He has indeed been and will always be.

God writes awesome love stories and I take peace and hope in the knowledge that He has been and is writing mine since I took my first breath.

My heart shall stay still waiting...until God stirs it up.