<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, January 24, 2011
Welcome to Albany

So, I am finally here and am now officially sporting a new title of GP registrar.

It is daunting. Very daunting.

However, knowing that this is where I am suppose to be, takes away all stresses. Knowing that I continue to be in God's plan and that He is control of all things allows me to relax and just enjoy myself.

From the get go, His hand is already apparent in everything...

From going to a different practice that I first intended, that turned out to be a better choice, to finding a very nice place to stay so easily, to finding a church just on arrival...

And I'm sure that there will be many more little things that God will show himself in, the longer I stay here.

I pray that I will be continued to be guided by Him, both professionally and in my normal day to day life.

Moving to Albany may in fact be the change that I have been looking for...waiting for in my life.

My life is in your hands Lord.