<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, May 17, 2010
3rd time lucky.

They say third time lucky and I do hope its true, for this is the third time in my life that I have a gym.

I unfortunately only have lame excuses for not sticking to my first 2 attempts at being a gym junkie. I blamed it on my work schedule but really, Im sure that if I really wanted to do it, I could balance work and fitness. Its just a matter of determination.

So what makes me think that I can be 3rd time lucky after my failed 2 attempts at trying to be fit and healthy?

The big three - O is coming upon me.

And I really don't want to be the way that I am at 30.

All my life I have struggled with my weight and my dietary habits. Been on fad diets and diet pills of which of course, they never really work and on top of them, I never really took them very seriously.

And even when they worked, I never stuck to them for long enough to develope good eating habits from them that brings me to back to square one, or maybe even slighty more then a square one. A little bit more circular then when I first started out, if you catch my drift.

I know that I need to change, and if I don't change now, when?

I pray that becoming 30 will be a motivation to change and make it a big one.

Let this day be the start of something new.

I know that it won't all happen overnight to change my bad habits and my weight has taken about 20 years to pile up to where it is at the moment and I don't want to wait another 20 years to get rid of the pile.

Hopefully 7 months will be enough.

Will need lots of prayer and fasting for this. :)