<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Temptation won

I was trying to be healthy. I walked into the kitchen. Open the refrigerator door. Found the sweet succulent plum. Juice dripping with every bite.

Felt I needed to have a dose of anti-oxidants. Boiled a pot of water. Hot. Honey for taste. Milk to cool it down.

Biscuits laid carelessly out on the kitchen table. I wonder if it will go well with hot milk tea. One didn't taste nice. Neither did the second.

A different type of biscuit lay in waiting in the pantry. It did nothing for the taste buds either.

My eyes gazed up. They levelled with a packet of Tim-Tams. One shouldn't be too much of a problem. There were 2 remaining. Those last 2 looked rather pathetic.

Tim-Tams. All 3 went down well with milk tea.

I hate Tim-Tams.