<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, February 08, 2010
2

Immaturity and indecisiveness.

2 things that I have come across in recent times. Both from males.

I can't fault the male for being immature. Its just his age speaking. Perhaps. I try to give that as an excuse. But it is difficult, as I think back to when I was that age and realise that I was never that way. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough to understand the irrational fears of a teenager. But really, I can't see how one can be afraid of the dark and what mysteries that lays in it, so much so that showering becomes a problem.

How did it get to this? I can understand if it happened to a non-teenager. 8 or 9? I grew up hearing about the boogie-man and thinking about the weird and wonderful creatures that lived under my bed and how by tucking myself tightly under the bedsheets, not letting any limbs fall out of the parameter of the bed, I would be safe.

But by the time I was a teenager, I was so excited about getting my own bedroom and toilet and being a 'grown-up' that all of those irrational fears sort of just left me.

I just don't get it. What happened to this teenager?

Indecisiveness. From an older male.

I realised that this is one of the "can't stands" that I have. I guess I would be more forgiving if it came from a female. In fact, I know that I can be that way too. But somehow, when it is coming from a male, it is just unattractive. It tends to make me think of 'lack of confidence', ' insecure'.

Yes, there, in life, lay easy and hard decisions to make, but with making the decisions, its about knowing what you what and what you don't want.

Is it because you don't know yourself well enough and thus, ultimately leading to indecisiveness?

Sometimes, I just wished knew what men thought....are thinking.