<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, February 06, 2009
Love

Like any usual day, I was running 5 mins late. Stayed up last night, getting too engrossed in my latest fad...reading.

Its not philospophy, politics or literature. Its none of those fancy books that you would happily flash around to let people know that you are well-read and knowledgeable.

Its Stephanie Meyer's 'Twilight' and its series. I'm now onto my 3rd book.

A romance novel, of the love that is shared by a human and a vampire.

I find myself wanting to read more, because of how Stephanie is able to capture the emotional intensity of love with words.

Makes me wonder if I can ever love another human being that way, and if another could love ever love me with such fierce love.

Then I was reminded...

That's what Jesus did. That's what God did.

He loved us with such ferocity, that He died on the cross for me. For us.

Yes, I am loved and have always been loved and will always be.

Thank you for loving me.