<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, December 20, 2008
Its been awhile.

Where has the time gone. 2008 is almost over, and Im going to be another year wiser.

Reflecting on the past year, I realise that I have not really changed and accomplished anything major. Im still doing the same job (not expecting it to change really), and still renting the same abdoe and still living the same life.

It does get boring. If I were to write a little snippet on: "A day in the life of Gwen"...

It may just be one page, with a few words that says...

" Woke up to a sunny morning. Late as usual, missed breakfast. Went to work. Finished work. Had dinner. Vegetated on the couch with the television on. Went to bed."

Well, at least that would be most days.

I don't seem to have anything to look forward to. There doesn't seem to be anything exciting going on in my life at the moment, such that I feel that Im wasting my time.

No, Im not depressed.

Its more like, Im becoming so contented in this life of mine, that its become a bore.

I seem to have lost my passion for things, or perhaps I never actually had a passion for anything in particular. It was always more like a flirtation with a hobby that slowly ceased to be interesting.

I really need to do something, and make the life that Im living alittle more significant.

Its just so lukewarm...which is not good.

Hopefully, this Christmas and the New Year would bring something new and exciting.

Blessed Christmas and an exciting-spirit filled New year to you!