<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, August 07, 2008
Itchy

My rash is back with a vengeance. I'm a walking ball of itch. Several theories have been postulated.

The most interesting one so far, was scabies! I started to get frantic when I heard that suggestion. Took another look at my rash, and with a sigh of relief, I knew that it was not the case. No tunnel marks.

Yes, me and my weird rashes. The last time I had something as odd as this was 2 years ago, and at first I thought it was the bed bugs that had a feast overnight, whilst I slept on a skanky bed in a rural town in Cambodia.

I had a frightful morning when I woke up. My back was covered with spots and I was itchy all over. I ended up needed extra pairs of arms to help me apply steroid cream to my back, that unfortunately, didn't do much good. Lying on my back set off a vicious cycle of 'being in itch' again.

Fortunately, I was travelling with doctors who had medication with them, and good all Prednisolone was packed somewhere amongst them.

Interestingly enough, I was on a 'steriod high' when I was on medications, and was supposedly great company as I started saying and doing things that I normally wouldn't.

It was a good 4 days, and a better 5th when I was not itchy anymore, and able to sleep on my back once again.

Im very tempted to go back to good old steroid.

If no bye bye rash on Friday, it would be hello Prednisolone (ranked 2nd on my list of favourite medications).