<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, December 01, 2006
In Conclusion...

Scotland, Germany, The Netherlands and Cambodia.

God indeed does answers prayers, and even more.

Almost a year ago, I was wondering what the year 2006 will bring me. I remember having all these visions and dreams but never knew that if those plans that I had for myself were the same plans that God had for my life.

I remember wanting to travel (for all the wrong reasons...) and prayed for it that it will be His will.

It was indeed His will...but He, being the God He is, made my reasons right.

I am going to miss the times that I have spent and the special moments that I have shared with sorely missed 'wine ageing' friendships as well as newly blossming tree growing ones.

I thank God that things happend the way it happend, and that He has blessed me with more then I have ever hoped and dreamed for.

Im now facing a new chapter in my life from being a student to a working life.

I do have my concerns and fears (as per normal) about this new life that I will be leading in Peth, but yet also know that I not facing it alone.

There is excitment in the air.