<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Thank You

Your Grace and Mercy has followed me, through all the days of my life. You have made known to me your faithfulness and through it increased my faith in you. You have done so much for me that nothing I can say or do, can ever express how much I love you, and how honoured I am to be your daughter.

My prayer is that my life will continued to be led for you, and for you alone. That your will for my life will continue to manifest itself. That my eye will be kept on your promises to me...the dreams and visions that you have given me.

I will not be satisfied anymore. You have shown me the rewards of the faithful and the diligent. You have shown me what I can have when I seek you. I have tasted the sweetness of your glory, and I cannot be satisfied no more.

I pray I will continue to be used by you for you, to bring glory to your name. That my life will be a living testimony to what a great God you are.

You have walked with me through my darkest hours and the brightest of days. There have been times when I have forsaken you...but you never once let me go.

You have fulfilled your promise for my life. I should never have doubted the greatness of your work.

Thank you.

Thank you for bringing your word to pass, that "I will cross to the other side".

Thank you for your grace in my final exam results. I know without your grace and the love that you have for me, that I wouldnt be where I am today, nor be who I am now...

A doctor.

I love you Lord.