<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, November 06, 2006
The Story So Far.

The night of the 3rd of November is a night that I will never forget. It would be one of my most fondest and treasured memories that I would have of Glasgow.

It was to be the night that I celebrated my passing of my final exams...with FIREWORKS!

Despite the countless of near misses i.e. instead of the rockets shooting upwards towards the night sky...it decided to take a 'detour' and headed for our feet instead!...it was still so beautiful and amazing! Words cannot describe it. The sound of the rockets blasting off, and ending with a dazzling array of sparkling colours...

I wished I could have captured all those moments. Unfortunately, I wasn't familar with my camera functions...hence, those moments will only be captured within my heart and memory.

Andrew was also so sweet to give a small surprise to end our night of fun with explosives...he brought a bottle of bubbly! Of course yours truly didnt drink much...having to pour most of the alcohol juice back into Andrew's cup...butthat was before I burst out in a fit of laughter of course!

And on the 5th of November, which was last night, I had the best car ride of my life! May had to be in a city called Stirling the next day, which is about 45mins away from Glasgow, and wanted to drive in to make sure that she doesnt get lost in the early hours of the next morning.

The trip went under 45mins, but I would have loved for it to go on longer...only because there were fireworks going off in every single direction that I had trouble deciding which direction I should be looking out at!

"Rememeber, remember, the 5th of November"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I celebrated Guy Fawkes night!

It was spectacular! May and Andrew's house was the perfect spot to watch the fireworks that were whizzing througout the night sky. The colourful commotion lasted for several hours throughout the night (before we left for Stirling and after we came back!).

The car ride brought us through some very darkend large fields along the unlit highways and the fireworks was just sooooooo beautiful.

Yes, obviously Gwen likes...no...Gwen loves fireworks.

So this is the story so far.