<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, November 19, 2006
Stopover

My circadian rhythm is pretty much confused at this moment. Im sleepy when the sun is out, and Im like a bat at 3am in the morning.

Hello jetlag.

I trust that you (jetlag) will go away by tomorrow morning, for I need to start on a new journey that will not appreciate your company.

Cambodia calls.

6 medical personnel, including one recently graduate (yours truly)to head into the rural townships of Cambodia to bring what limited medical help we can provide.

It should be a different experience, although I have ventured into this familar territory in 2005. The difference being that I worked with teachers and a psychologist, and was a 3rd year medical student then.

I don't know what this step will bring, what obstacles or struggles we will encounter, but I do know that it has and always been in His will for all things that has happened to come to pass.

And I know that He will not make me face things that He knows that I can't handle.

So yes, give it to me...whatever it is!

I also thank God for His healing hand upon my feet! I have been having sore feet since Germany, which was about a week ago...it got to a state where I could only walk at a slow pace...each step with certain pain. I knew that I needed to rest, but couldnt, for the fact that I still had Frankfurt and the Netherlands to conquer!

So walking at a snail's pace I went. Rested as much as I could, but knew that it was still not enough. Prayed for healing. Asked others to pray for healing.

Lo and behold, today I can walk without much difficult and I do believe that come tomorrow, I will be as good as new!

Thank you all for your prayers and goodwill.

I hope to be able to get down to writing some more about what has happened for the past few weeks of my life!

Laters!