<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, October 12, 2006
Singapore

I still cannot believe that this is happening. Someone pinch me quick! *OUCH*

Yes, it is happening...my exams are over and Im now stopping over in Singapore, waiting to head up to Glasgow tomorrow night! *Woohoo*

Like how May, my good friend said, "this is one of the first few times you are actually doing something that you said you would..."

And I had to agree with her. Yes, I have made plans before, especially about getting a belly button ring...but never followed through (because I never lost the flab around my belly!)...

However, this is indeed one of the first few occasions that I have made MAJOR plans about the things that I want to do, and am actually doing it!

So exciting!

But I think, one of the reasons why this time round, my plans are becoming concrete, is because it is something that I wanted to do, and also because God placed the desire in my heart to do it, and thus, because it was His desire, His plan and His will...of course it will come to pass!

Off to do God's will now!

Ps: And yes people...Gwen has finally got her digital camera!