<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Not Another Day

Another paper done and another paper left.

I really don't know what my results are going to be like. I know that I didn't walk out of the exam hall feeling on top of the world.

Its scary I tell you, when all your life's work, dreams and ambitions, lie in the a few papers that may or may not test your true knowledge.

I am nothing at this moment. All that I have now is my faith. Faith in God, in believing that I am within His will and that His will, will be done. Not matter the situation, no matter the circumstance, not matter what the paper is.

He will see me through.

Time to press on and stay positive.

This time tommorrow...Im FREE!

Thanks once again for your kind thoughts and prayers.