<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 25, 2006
I am in...

May and Andrew's beautiful living room, located on the 7th floor of a set of swanky apartments called 'The Metro', which is pretty much a "spit" away from the heart of the city and the underground..which May and I refer to as the "toy train" (self-explanatory), known as Cowcadden. Sorry, no cows.

Glasgow has been great. Her local residents are a little shy to strangers, but the minute you flash a smile, and ask for help, they open up.

A few incidents have happend, in particular, how I ended up walking for an hour and 45 mins to a hospital that I was told by someone that was NEARBY. Obviously his measurement is very different from mine...

And then of course, following that same day, I ended up lost again...thankfully, nearer to home. This time, the crime scene was in the city center, where I alighted at a unfamiliar train station, and started walking in the wrong direction...thinking it was right.

It took me awhile to figure that I was really lost...and started silently praying under my breath.

On the street that I was lost on, there were these pair of University students handing out promotional flyers for pubs and restaurants offering student discounts. I happily took them...only to find out that included in the flyers was a small map of the city! And yes...I was walking in the totally opposite direction of where I am suppose to be headed to.

God knew what I needed.

Oh...they have Home and Away here! *woohoo*.

Going to watch it now...gone.

Miss you guys!