<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, September 08, 2006
Surreal

Got a large envelope in my letterbox today. Almost couldnt get it out. It was folded and stuffed through permanantly opened slot. I had to play a little tug-of-war with it before I could flip it open, and find out if this is what I have been waiting for in the letterbox.

"Dr. Gwendolyn Wu"

It was just surreal to see a my name followed by the two letters, that stood for what the past 9 years of my life in Australia is all about.

I noticed myself skipping my way back into the house, as I eagerly and clumsily tore up the seal and read:

"Dear Dr. Wu....I am pleased to offer you a full time appointment..."

Its those two intials again!

I couldnt make head or tail what the terms and conditions was all about, along with the stack of other information that they sent.

But who cares (for now)?

Guess this is the timely reminder that I needed for the afternoon, as I struggled to stay away from my bed and prolonged procrastination, that I needed to study...

...So that I can offically be known as Dr. Gwendolyn Wu in December.