<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Logan

After an early 7:30am morning start in ICU, bleary-eyed me unconsciously tagged along with the registrars into their private sanctuary for a caffeine fix.

Easing into the hard blue seat, I glanced at the recent news that laid before me on paper and noted that the suburb of Logan and it's communities were on the front page news.

Logan is not deemed to be a safe place it seems. There have been reports of attacks by the local 'secret societies', or better known as gangsters. But of course, they are not so 'secret' anymore, with outwardly display of their criminal acts with no hints of moral consciousness. Apparently, they wear their kinship to the illegal brethren like a badge, such that precisely placed bandannas or jewellery will denote their belonging.

So why do I care so much about Logan when I live about 45 minutes away from it?

Well...I would have been the one who will be treating some of the consequences of their criminal acts in the emergency department next year.

Thankfully, I don't have to worry about meeting them anytime soon.

I would have absconded to Perth by then. *smiles*