<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, September 17, 2006
Its Easy As.

Ever since I decided to make the big move up to Perth, my mind has been set to wonder, especially having the arduous task to find someone to take over my room.

Would I be able to find someone temporarily during the time I'm away in the UK? Or will there be someone willing to take over the room permanently? Will the person be all right with me leaving some of my 'barang' around? Will he or she want to buy any of my furniture? Can he or she come in at the right time when I'm leaving?

My thoughts kept playing the worse case scenario, where there are no takers, and I'm having to continuously fork out empty rent.

Well, Christoph is a German (fancy that!), and he is the first person to respond to my advertisement and possibly the last.

According to him, the minute he read my advertisement, he placed a mark against my name, and told himself that this is the place that he wants to stay in. When I asked him what was it about the advertisement that drew him in, he said, it was just the way I wrote about the house and her occupants. I guess I write well?

From his reaction when I first met him at my front porch, I could see that he already was approving of the place, and my suspicions were confirmed when he took only just a few steps into the house, and said that he would like to stay.

The dates were the right time, and he was happy to buy off my furniture from me. He was also fine with the possibility of having to face some of my stuff, if I don't get to pack them all in time.

It has all worked out well.

Perfectly.

Al in accordance to His perfect plan. He will provide for everything.

Thank you God.