<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 30, 2006
The Ball is Starting to Roll...

My exam starts in about 3 hours time. Its a Multiple Station Assessment Test where we have to talk to patients, examiners and do physical exams.

I can't say that Im prepared, but neither can I say Im not.

I have just done what I can, and am letting God do the rest. Because I know that I cannot do this alone and if I try to do it my way...things might go alittle awry.

There has been many things that have happend recently that has shown God's faithfulness to the ever-once-too-often-doubting me.

Im excited about sharing it all with you, but it will have be put on hold for now.

Talk to you all next week, and please say alittle prayer for me once again! Thanks!