<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, August 25, 2006
Thy will be done.

I recieved an email from Marilyn asking if I am interested in heading down towards Cambodia for another medical mission trip.

As I eagerly read her email, I started getting goose-bumps. The email didnt say much, only asking my interest and telling of the dates. But memories of my previous trip came flooding back, and the faces of the happy smiling children that I left behind.

I want to go back.

The only issue is my pending trip to Europe. I had all these dreams and visions about where I wanted to go, and what I wanted to do, and who I wanted to see! BUT...! I had a problem...NO ACCOMODATION!

If I wanted to travel around Europe, I need to find either friends who will be happpy to house me for sometime, or really cheap accomodation (that is a RARITY!) for the duration of 3 weeks!

Is that possible?

I was beginning to have my doubts, of whether I am really meant to take the trip round Europe?

Scotland is a definite. But a tour around Europe?

Was the dream only mine?

Now that the Cambodia trip has come up, Im wondering, is God telling me something?

Cos taking the trip to Cambodia, might not only be cheaper, but more fulfilling! Cutting short of 'me time' for a duration of 3 weeks round Europe to less then 12 days (excluding Scotland), and setting aside a week's worth of God's work?

The more I think about it, what more way to glorify God and honour His good work in my life, and allowing me get to the place where I am, then doing God's work?

I mean, how apt would it be, that upon my gradution, that stands for all the years that I have put in, in medical school, with the mercy and grace that God has blessed me with throughout, and that He is the reason why I am doing this in the first place, that I honour Him by doing His work?

Please keep me in your prayers once again friends and family, for God to show His way for me.