<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Scary

I have this habit, where I keep thinking that I can change things and that I can determine things...

For instance, I recently had the tough task of having to put in preferences for the hosptials that I would like to work in next year. However, being an international student, Im not 'first piority'...so I sort of get the 'left over jobs'.

So I had to figure out which hospitals I should put in, whether I should be putting in the hospitals that I want, or the hosptials that I would most likely be able to get a job in.

Had a massive headache...

Forgot that at the end of the day...God is the one who decides. So whatever I put down, does not mean a thing!

I need to learn to remember to trust God for ALL things and be prepared to do HIS will and NOT mine.

And yes by the way girls and boys...my application to scotland to do my elective has been approved!

Please continue to keep me in your prayers. Need it lots.