<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, August 16, 2006
Peace

Accomodation is set for Scotland. Thank God.

Found friends who are willing to allow me to gate-crash their study group if needed. Thank God.

Exam preparation are slow but alittle steady at the minute, and Im remembering things that I thought I would have forgotten. Thank God.

I don't know what's going to happen for me here on out, be it planning my trip to Europe, finding people to travel with, seeking out cheap accomodation, which hospital I will be posted to...if I'm to move to perth.

I don't know. I only know that I have this uncanny familar feeling...supernatural peace.

I don't even know how my exams will pan out. I don't want to even think about the kind of results that I will get. I only know that I have to put in the hard work and give God the glory for whatever I get.

Yes, the supernatural peace that can only come from God. In knowing that no matter what happens, that I am walking in His will everyday...and that can only be a good thing!