<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, August 26, 2006
Fancy that...

Im sleepy and tired because I've been seated in front of my computer doing pass year papers for the past 4 hours! Which I have to say its a triumph for me...because Gwen can never study for so long at one stretch without getting distracted!

Its amazing I guess, what you can set your mind to do when one gets alittle 'desperate' and realise that procrastination is slowly catching up on her.

5 weeks till my final exams.

I need to last just for that bit longer!

God, provide me the strength, diligence and determination to finish what you have set me out to do!