<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Becoming a Doctor

I got a tentative job offer from Logan Hospital for my internship next year. It was not what I wanted...but then again, I don't think I was ever sure what I wanted.

At first, I was disappointed, I guess because I realised that the hospital that I thought I wanted (because of its location), was not going to call and offer me a job.

But as I stood outside my balcony, thinking about my future, I got excited.

I got excited for the fact...that I got a JOB and am going to start working...AND that Im going to be a DOCTOR!

Praise God for His provisions.

Praise God for the fact that I have come this far, after going through so many trials and tribulations that always made me feel like giving up.

Thank God for providing me with the help that I need, all at the right time.

Although I am afraid of the future, I am glad that I know that I can be feel secured being in God's will.