<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, July 07, 2006
Thank God!

Minus 1.5kg.

Guess, I'm not doing too bad afterall.

It's half of what is the expected weight loss that would have been achieved if I had stucked faithfully to the diet.

But hey, I feel better about myself.

So, the goal was achieved.

Plus, I have gotten back to my love for walking.

Now, fingers crossed, the people at Apple will call me back today, to let me know that I can pick up my iPod nano so that I can have some music on my walks...

Wait, I meant my MUM's iPod nano. *grinz*