<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
Darn it!

I suck. Really I do.

Couldn't make it through the whole Cambridge diet. I seriously thought I could have, based on the fact that I once did...when I was 7 years younger.

Yes, time and time ago, I let not only myself down, but those who gave me their support.

Es tute mir leid.

On the bright side, I have lost 1 kg so far, and most likely will lose another 1 or more by the end of the next week...if I stop sneaking food!

And on another note, its weird and disconcerting to what Singaporeans get up to these days:

1) A mother seen getting her 2 young sons to pee into a water bottle in front of the foodcourt, when the toilet is just 5mins away! I mean...what the?! She's saving it for...?

2) I was using one of the toilets at Tan Tock Seng Hospital, and upon entering one of its cubicles, I read a sign on the door saying, "Please close the door when using the toilet". Erm...I do, don't you?

3) 3 teenage males sitting on the MRT and having a good chat amongst themselves with the accompaniment of LOUD music, playing from one of teenager's mobile phone. It was canto pop, not everyone's cup of tea, and certainly not mine. There is a reason why head/ear phones was invented!

Thanfully, seeing a man, pick up a grossly disorientated bird, which was right smack in the middle of a pedestrian crossing, and finding it a safe place amongst the trees in the field nearby...

There is still hope...thank God!