<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 20, 2006
"Opps, I did it AGAIN!"

The fight over the stool ensued for another day.

This time, he said, "the stool is not strong enough for you..."

Starting to not think too highly of him. Probably because I'm biased.

But if you are one who can't even help to pick up a piece of blood tinged tissue on the floor dropped by a patient, and needing to track down a nurse and relegate that duty to her, of which, it is something that you could have easily done yourself?

(The blood tinged tissue was picked up by yours truly eventually, with safety precautions of course!)

One can understand why I'm not all that biased.