<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, April 26, 2006
I wonder

Driving down familiar roads...
Listening to the music that was once shared between you and me...

I wonder
Do you still remember me?

I remember the times we shared
Mostly laughter and all smiles

Not once a hurtful word or a angry tone
But perhaps, there wasn't enough time to be shared to experience that.

Me and my foolish feelings

Do you ever think of me I wonder, as I have often thought of you?

How are you doing?
Are you happy?

I hope you are, for the prayers that I have for you is that you will be blessed with all the desires of your heart...

I do miss you, and all the moments that we have shared.

Well, I can't complain much, but rather, can only be thankful...

Thankful for God creating you, and allowing me to be part of your life, even though for just those little moments.

Yes, I wonder...do you feel the same way too?