<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, April 30, 2006
The Gardener

Watering the plants at 9pm?

"Hi" I said..though it was odd that my greeting wasn't as vibrant or as loud as it usually is.

I scrambled to take the ear plugs out of my ears to hear him ask..."How have you been?"

"Been alright. How about you? How come you'r working at this time of the night?", I asked...once again in a rather shy voice.

As he told me about the bad weather and the need for extra helpings of water to the plants at the car dealership, I found myself trying to break away from this meeting...

I was in disbelief...here I am, a 25 years old...and gushing in the presence of a male company!

No wonder I wanted to run away!

I didn't want to embarrass myself any further, during the conversation that we had, in which I seem to try too hard to come up with witty comments that just kept coming out as disjointed words...

"How's your garden keeping", he asked...

"Will be calling upon your services soon...", I replied as I started to walk uphill towards the santuary of my home.

It's fun having the feeling the butterflies in my belly again, even if it was for just that little while.