<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Just One Word

It doesn't matter that someone just today said that I had a sweet smile. It didn't matter that only recently someone said that I looked good.

Everything nice that people once said to me seemed to be so easily erased, just by one person's remark as I walked along the street, minding my own business.

"Fat b****"...follwed by laughter amongst the group of boys that just walked passed me.

I thought that I have come to a point where I have become immune to remarks like these.

Seems that I've thought wrong.

It was hard to not think about the remark. Though it wasn't nice, it still was the truth.

Try as might to think about all the nice things that have been said to me over the years, and the things that always made me feel happy, it was still no use.

Just that one remark made me feel so...ugly.

Had to tell someone how I felt...

"Stupid b*******. Push them over and sit on them! Please don't let remarks of such asses get to you babe."

Thank God for friends.

Those boys had better not get me as their doctor one day!