<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Just For Laughs

Got this out from the New paper. Yes, thats where I got my news from!:

A flashlight is a case for keeping dead batteries.

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at maths.

Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.

All generalisations are false, including this one.

It's lonely at the top, but you eat better.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?

It works better if you plug it in.

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet, with a few nuts.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

(And my fav...)

Finally, this one to support the safe driving campaign: Forget world peace. Visualise using your turn signal.

- Spotted by Teh Jen Lee (The Electric New Paper)