<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Hopeless Romantic

So, I spent Valentine's Day with Josh and Brad ...and the day after with Micheal and Dermot!

4 men in 2 days!

Kept me up alittle, especially with Josh and Brad on Valentine's day night itself, and a little teary eyed after being whispered sweet words by Micheal and Dermot...

Okay, thats stretching the truth...rather, I enjoyed the company of Josh Lucas (Stealth), Brad Pitt (Mr. & Mrs. Smith), Micheal Vartan (Monster-in-Law), Dermot Mulroney (The Wedding Date).

Funny enough, as much as I was whinging about the state of 'singleness' that I have been in for ever, and although I spent the night alone...it was one of the best times ever!

I guess, Im learning to love myself alittle bit more, and not having to be afraid of being alone...for now.

And also, what kept a silly smile on my face the whole day, was just remembering the special secret moments that I shared with people who gave me butterflies in my belly.

The memories kept me happy and still do.

They remind me that although I was spending valentine's day alone...I'm still loved...or rather, I'm liked.

Can't wait when the real thing happens...

But will lay in patient waiting...

"...I probably will miss you, even if I have never met you before..." , The Wedding Date.