<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, February 13, 2006
Another Night

My shift at the birthing suite ends in about 10 minutes time...and sadly, I have nothing to show for the past 8 hours of my presence in here.

I have yet to catch my first baby!

The midwives have been so sweet, searching high and low, and sussing out all avenues for me to lay my hands on a delivery...but alas!

There was a moment where I thought that I could have gotten 'my' baby...but Nat couldnt wait for me to put on my gloves to catch him...and he came out before we could even say "PUSH"!

Well, I guess its time I left.

Please all...pray that I will get to catch 'my' 4 bubs before the month is out! Pray that it will be raining babies on my next shift!

-Baby Catcher in the Making-