<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, January 01, 2006
Shooting Stars

I have found a new love...for fireworks.

Well, maybe not found...but rather, rekindled my love for fireworks. Its been ages since I last saw a display, and the one that brought me back to my love for all things bright and sparkly did not disappoint. I only wished that it lasted longer.

I was thinking of having a quiet one this year, just at home, and with my parents. Who would have known that Im that only one who had that idea...my parents were the ones who went out!

Just as I was about to be resigned to having to usher in the New Year alone on my couch, I got a text to be invited to go watch the fireworks.

After a small struggle with decisions, I decided to do something different, and leave the comforts of my home to battle it out with sweaty bodies that lined the streets of the esplanade.

Thankfully, there has been no battle scars left to prove, only memories of a magical evening...of God's creation through mens hands...of beauty and splendour.