<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, January 24, 2006
Not to be Left Out

Well, it seems that everyone has written a spiel on the current state of my household affairs, that I thought, I should join the ranks.

One can only hope and pray for the perfect housemate.

One can only hope and pray that they can be the perfect housemate.

But, being perfect is an imperfection in itself.

So hopefully, we can live and be an almost perfect housemate.

For everything that has happend, we know that it has happend for a purpose, a purpose that we may not understand now. But we know that it happens for the greater good, and in this case, for Milton, Jennifer and I.

What will count is not what we think about the situation, but the attitude that we hold towards the situation.

I know that I am not and have never been, or ever will be the 'perfect', and neither the 'almost perfect' housemate.

So forgive me if I have threaded upon your toes, or said an unkind or unjust remark. It would have been done out of ignorance rather then malice.

There is surely a lesson to be learnt for all of us, and I just pray that we all 'get it'.

Our timing may never be perfect, but God's timing is.