<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 24, 2005
I Decided...

So my life is a little haphazard. There are so many things that I find myself doing wrong, and many of those, are in a repeat mode. I try to change all at once. Not easy. Sometimes, I just want to give up. Throw in the white stained towel.

The thought of the kind of person that God has destined me to be is one of the few things that keep me going. To turn my dreams into reality.

I have decided to take one day at the time. The past may define me, the future may scare me, but its the present that changes me to change assumptions made about me and to change my attitude towards my future.

I have decided to try to make today better then how I lived the day before.