<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, September 16, 2005
Blurry Sight

Darn...my eye is about the size of a golf ball!

Okay, I tend to exaggerate.

Its about the size of a small pea. But man...does it hurt. My pain threshold is usually high, but somehow, this one sucker caused me lots of grief.

Reading a boring text, coupled with eye ointment floating around, causing you to have an eyesight of a mole and a throbbing pain that made you tear so much so that you wished that you could take your eye out to wash in warm water...

Yes, I was in utter agony that I had to reach for the painkillers.

My sty is back. Horried painful suckers, that make you wanna just bury yourself in a deep deep hole (preferably a one that has got nutrient rich mud), and hibernate till I feel all pretty about myself again.

Not only that, the weird rash that I got awhile back is saying 'Hi' again. Yikes.

I have an inkling however...

I may be allergic to dates!...Dates as in those preserved fruit dates...

My life would be such a tragedy is I were to be allergic to dates (the human kind).

For all that has happend, I keep thinking that I really need to start 'keeping myself'...body, mind and soul.

Over the past few years, I have let myself 'go' terribly. I used to run everyday, do 30 sit ups and pushups, cycle/blade from Tanah Merah to East Coast Park and back, swim at least once a week...

I really do miss my old self. Life was so much better and healthier back then.

Really need to do something...

Su, ready to hit the gym with me?