<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, September 28, 2005
3 Cheers

I knew I had to get out of the house.

16 laps does feel good.

Came home, and felt the need to spend more time with Him. Things have been alittle hazy for the past few weeks. Sometimes, I just don't know what I'm doing, and I get scared when I reflect on my past, and realized how I have changed...for the WORSE!

So many times, I have promised Him that I will stop doing the things that are not in His will. But I lack the discipline, and lack the obedience. I am still a rebel in someways.

Prancing around in my room, listening to Hillsong's worshipping in the background, I find myself calling out to Him. Asking Him..."Lord, what's going on?".

Re-commitment. Everday renewal within Him. Spending more time on Him, and focusing on the things that are of Him, and not of the world...

I have switched off my television, from the mains...and I am planning to pack it in the box soon.

I need to work hard at my walk with Him, but I know that it's not hard work.