<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, August 10, 2005
"Whassup Doc?"

Its seems people are down with one thing or another. And even so, its not just in the physical, but mental and spiritual as well.

I know I am.

Before I go on...I'm not dying...yet. Like someone once said, "the minute you are born, you start to die". Its not exactly the nicest most celebratory thing to hear of course, in regards to a birth. But in a way it's true.

I digress.

Yes, I'm not down with anything severe, but a skin reaction to something funky. Have not been able to find the culprit but I am sure that we are getting there. Another doctor's appointment is tomorrow.

But it is distressing me to some extent. So please pray for continued healing for me as I carry on my daily walk.

Pray that I will not be overly bogged down by whats in the physical but rather, to concentrate on whats on the spiritual.

Sometimes, spiritual aspects of our lives manifest themselves physically.

I wonder what God is trying to tell me this time.