<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, August 29, 2005
Making Memories in Perth

Growing up. Time is short. Things that I once took forgranted, I take time now to relish in. Even a cheeful 'good morning' (that was in a language other then English), and a simple 'good night' seemed all that more sweeter, when I know that I won't have a chance to do it as often as I want to.

Gentle touches, and beary hugs are all the more often and tighter. Not wanting to let go.

Meal times became a festival. Thinking about the days that have gone, about the pains of growing up, about how far we have come. Sharing food was even a treat. Not just for my waist line, but also that feeling of closeness.

Serving my parents, being obedient, loving them, respect them for who they are and what they have made me to be.

How can I ever thank them?

I had to fight back the tears.