<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Double Chocolate Ice Cream

I indulged myself way too much for my own good. There is not much left of what was once half a tub of creamy double chocolate ice cream. Of course, I didnt buy it. Someone very generously donated it to my household for 'safekeeping'.

Safe for their waist line then mine I bet.

Yes, so I am stuffed. Stuffed with milk and chocolate and everything else that shouldn't be there. I can only pray that my lactose intolerance would help me out and usher me to the throne room to 'detox' myself.

But its known that my body can rebel every now and then.

Sigh. And I thought this week could be my 'diet week'.

All my diet plans have been smashed to smithereens to say the least.