<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, August 30, 2005
All Glory to God

For the 'avid readers' of my blog, I thought I should let you know...

The results for the exams that I blogged about are out. The exams for my mental health rotation, the one that I walked out with much trepidation. The exams that I walked out, praying hard for God's grace and mercy.

I not only passed, but passed well. It's been awhile since I got a grade that is not lingering close to a fail. Instead, this time I am well far away from it...and I am determined to stay that way!

And it's not just this exam, I did well in my surgical rotation as well! I was indeed fearful for I did not manage to finish the paper, and I have heard of others who did not make the grade.

Indeed, God's grace and mercy is ever abundant. Not only did He see my through for more then just a pass, but a good grade as well. I was amazed to see a 90% on a tutor's assessment (although, that only consituted a small percentage to the total overall mark...but still...)!

It's all God.

It does not end there...

Remember how I went on about wanting specific rotations for next year, and that there will be a ballot to 'kick' people out?

I got it! I got the rotations that I wanted!

It's not about luck, it's not about coincidences...

It's about faith. Its' about destiny.

All praise and honor belongs to Him.