<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 03, 2005
Wo ist das katze?

Yes, its german, and it asks "Where is the cat?"...or at least I think so.

Vanilla, a.k.a "Chinky" has returned to torment me.

My patience with her has reached its peak. For one, she is not your typical cat. She doesn't come up to you, and do that little dance that normal cats do, when they swivel between your legs. She simply does not have an affectionate streak within her.

Not only is she not affectionate, with doing the jumping on your lap deal to snuggle up, but she has this really "Teh" meow.

I have zero tolerance for "Teh" people, and to realise that a cat can embody such a human trait scares me. If only she embodies some human intelligence, like understanding english. Obviously " GO HOME!" and "Shut up" doesn't work for her (and me).

Then came a time when horrid thoughts like a fellow friend, Norman used to have. Thats when I knew that it was time to call her real owners.

It was sweet to find 2 young boys "meowing" for Vanilla at the front of my house 1 hour post call. Even their "meowing" was a delight to hear, as compared to Vanilla's.

I asked with the utmost sincerity how long has she been gone for...

"Not too long, but there was this time, she was gone for 1 month, and the person who had her, didn't call us..."

How awful it must have been for the children missing their precious family pet...some people are just so inconsiderate!

2 days and 2 nights of peace was all that I had.

She's back.

I am going to start leaving scratch mark's on the walls soon enough.