<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, July 01, 2005
I think of...

A piece in The Newpaper asked readers which was their favourite room in their house.

I found mine to be my bedroom which said that I was:
"Bedroom: Imaginative and colourful, you believe in true love, yet you'll have fun flirting till you find it. You attract people just by the way you talk, but this can make insecure people jealous."

Not the entire truth, especially the latter sentence I would say. However...

When I read the spiel on 'Kitchen':
"Kitchen: Easy-going and altruistic, you are happiest when taking care of others. You can be boisterous, but you make people feel comfortable around you and they'll come to you for help."

One name came to mind. Any takers on who's name it is? *grinz*