<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 28, 2005
Off To Zingapore

Yes, so my 2 German friends whom I have come to know and love are now left to swelter in the heat of Zingapore.

I have yet to read in the news of any untowards happenings in Zingapore except for maybe a hearsay about a Syrian man from Germany, basking on the streets of Orchard road, seated on a dead piece of kangaroo skin, blowing off into the hollow tubes of the digeereedoo, with another German dancing to the tunes of it...

But then again, its all hearsay...

So, Im left back here in the awfully cold winter of Brisbane. The house is even colder now, for 1 is the new body count left in the humble abode of Harrys Road. Yes, I have got the whole entire house to myself, but yet, it's feeling rather grim.

I blame the weather, and the school holidays.

But then again, the solitude may prove to be good for one's soul. Its time to fall once again, headlong into the books that I have been shoving aside for awhile, and start filling my mind endless knowledge.

Funny thing is, Im looking forward to acquiring more knowledge, and not just be happy with what I know.

I know that something has changed in my life, and although I can't pinpoint the exact reason for it, I feel as though a small spark has been ignited, and just lay in waiting to be stirred up into a fiery fire.

However, if there's any one word for it, I would call it inspiration.