<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5482607?origin\x3dhttp://geedoc.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 21, 2005
Grace & Mercy

My results are out. I am still unsure if I have passed or not, for its not known what the passing mark is. No, its not as easy as seeing a 50% as a pass mark. Medical school is just that little bit different. They expect us not just to pass, but to pass well.

(However, with that said, you know what they call medical students who graduate at the bottom of the class? Guess...)

Well, thankfully, I have gotten more then 50%. So at least it's a start. So I guess, I have got an unofficial pass mark.

THANK GOD!

What's even more surprising, is that I have done better then expected! I know that I should have that more faith in my God. He's can give me more then I deserve, and has given me more then I should have.

What is 2 questions badly answered to him along with all the other wrongly answered ones?

NOTHING!

Even if I'm the only 'goon-du' who wrote the answer as a squamous cell carcinoma, (although the answer was blatantly that of a basal cell carcinoma) in the entire cohort of students...

Give me some credit though...it was a poor image of a basal cell carcinoma...and I have been able to correctly diagnosed 'real-life' basal carcinoma's on countless of occasions.

Anyways, it just shows that His grace and mercy is indeed more then sufficient for me.

I am happy...oh so happy...

Thank you Lord, for seeing me through trials and tribulations time and time again.